For over 25 years, CCUSA has been placing young people at fantastic and accredited summer camps across the USA. As the ‘Summer Camp Specialists’, we take great care in making sure that every participant receives a perfect camp placement. With a specialized team of Placement Coordinators in our US head office, we know that we will find the right camp for you!
The American Summer Camp Tradition
- Began in 1861. There are now more than 12,000 summer camps across the USA catering to over 20 million children annually.
- Camps are set amidst some of the country’s most beautiful and serene landscapes
- Camps offer campers from all backgrounds, the opportunity to learn valuable life skills in a nurturing environment.
- Camp facilities often include lakes, pools, sports fields, creative/performing arts, ropes courses, horseback riding programs, and a whole lot more! There is literally something for everyone!
Summer camp work is demanding, but the rewards are endless. Your role at camp will require you to:
- Be an ambassador for your country.
- Be a role model to campers and peers
- Be active and keep a positive attitude at all times
- Be outgoing and eager to share your skills and experience with others
- Provide a safe and fun environment for the campers
For more information on what it is like to live, travel and work overseas, why not attend one of our exciting informational meetings in your local area! This is the perfect opportunity for you to gain firsthand knowledge from our representatives and video presentations and to speak with former CCUSA participants.
Who Is CCUSA?- We are a US Department of State designated J-1 visa sponsor. We work directly with the US government to ensure that our camps and participants are in compliance with US Department of State regulations. Since 1985, we have been helping young people from all over the world to gain the experience of a lifetime!
Top 10 Reasons to Go with CCUSA
- Over 29 years working with the finest camps in the USA, with 100% placement record for the summer of 2016
- We are committed to finding the right camp for you based on your skills and interests
- Personal attention every step of the way- from our easy online application to our 24/7 hotline while you are at camp
- A choice of two flight options to meet your budget and needs
- Safe, fun and affordable program to immerse yourself in the American culture
- Health Insurance for your contract at camp
- Competitive pocket money, meals & accommodation whilst at camp
- Excellent experience to add to your CV
- Designated J-1 visa sponsor who helps you through the entire visa application process
- International friendships to last a lifetime