This Career Training program is available to eligible candidates year round. Practical Training USA is ideal for those interested in pursuing up to an 18-month career-training placement in the United States. You may work in any state, on a CCUSA approved training program, in the categories of Business, Management, Finance, or Commerce. The J1 Trainee Visa allows participants to obtain practical experience and instruction in a field which is related to their post secondary degree or certificate, or to their present field of employment.
Training programs can last from 6 months to the maximum length of 18 months and can start at any time of the year. We typically require at least two months before you wish to begin work, to allow for interview and visa processing time. Sometimes the process can take longer as your employer works on a viable training plan.
Benefits of Career Training in the US
- Gain valuable skills to build your career in your home country.
- Enhance skills in your chosen career through participation in a structured training program.
- Improve knowledge of American techniques, methodologies or expertise.
- Network and make friends with professionals in the United States.
- Gain confidence, independence, maturity, communication and valuable life long skills that will broaden your horizons and your future career.